In which I blog about my miniature wargaming and whatever else takes my interest!

In which I blog about my miniature wargaming and whatever else takes my interest!

Sunday, January 25, 2015

Samurai Baggage Train

Here are my Museum Miniatures Samurai baggage miniatures assembled.

As I said before I got two of 28/SAM14 pack horse and retainer, and one of 28/SAM07 Ashigaru retainers carrying supplies.

28/SAM14 x2

28/SAM07
I was quite pleased. Each figure is subtly different and the different loads for the horses is a nice touch. There was minimal flash and the horses assembled without any fuss. The ashigaru are all one piece.

I have also some impressed peasants; two Pulp Figures (from PYG 08 Oriental Street Personalities), the Perry peasant carrying a load and an Old Glory figure from Mikey. So that makes a nice supply column of 11 figures and two horses to fight over.

Museum Miniatures is also running a 25% off sale until the end of the month, so you can get a deal on your own baggage if you'd like.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the photos and info re: sale. I ordered the same immediately! Chuck

    ReplyDelete
  2. Most peasants are impressed if you talk posh and give them a generous tip.

    ReplyDelete